Is Complacency Costing You Money With Your Current Print Provider?
Ask yourself: do you really know just how much you’re spending on your in-house printing? Is your current print service provider overcharging you by giving you misguiding information relating to the correct equipment or print volume you need? Are they simply not performing to your satisfaction?
The costs associated with office printing, including the volume of printing, can be a huge expense for businesses of all kinds. Too many businesses pay too much for their printing, simply due to complacency, being too busy to pay much attention, and a lack of awareness of their savings potential.
Despite being under contract, and having what should be a great relationship with their print service provider, they may be accepting:
- Substandard print quality
- Excess print volume
- Mediocre customer service
- Unsatisfactory service response times
- Locked-in contracts without flexibility
Don’t pay more than you need to!
Many excuses are given by businesses for paying too much for their printing. The top excuses given for keeping the status quo include:
- We have a contract or agreement
- Our company is satisfied with our current printing service provider
- We buy toner online and own our equipment
- We have a copier and are happy enough with it
- Large copiers are too expensive for our business to invest in
All of these might seem valid on the surface, but none carry much actual weight:
- Just because you have a printer lease doesn’t mean you are getting the best value for your money. We show you how you can have access to the most up-to-date equipment, as well as innovative ways to minimise waste and maximise savings. It’s a win-win for you.
- How recently have you reassessed your current print provider? Don’t take it for granted that, despite being satisfied, you could not find a better service elsewhere and be delighted!
- Yes, toner can be purchased cheap online. Spare parts and labour are expensive. But where is the ongoing support? The guarantee? Is it really cost effective overall?
- Technology evolves very quickly – is your old copier really doing the best job for you?
- By re-evaluating your current situation, you may be able to reduce your business’s overall costs and provide greater value to your company.